Are you an experienced Microsoft SQL Developer ?
Do you want to be part of a small specialist team where you will be responsible for project delivery, production support as well as carrying out Technical business analysis ?
Role responsibilities include:
· SQL Development and Data Analysis using T-SQL and P-SQL
· Debugging SSIS failures and SQL procedures
· SSIS Maintenance and Development
· Maintaining strict release processes for development
· Business and data analysis
· Requirements gathering, analysis, solution design and process modelling.
· Presenting complex analytical concepts to all levels of the business
· Working with large volumes of data
· Application support
· Data manipulation and analysis using SQL tools and writing/maintaining stored procedures
· Advanced SQL Server Development
· Advanced skills in SSIS with XML, XSL is desirable
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact with all levels within the organisation
· Desire to learn, willingness to take on work outside of comfort zone and ability to multi-task
· Experience of working with software packages and with package suppliers
· Awareness/experience of workflow solutions
· PL/ SQL development experience
· Knowledge of Life / Pensions products
· Experience with Talisman or Sonata
For more information please get it touch asap.