Do you have excellent customer service skills
Are you experienced providing 1st and 2nd line IT support ?
Would you like to work for a global company who operate from prestigious offices in the centre of Glasgow ?
My client is looking an experienced Service Desk Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis. They offer a flexible hybrid working environment
Hours of work are between 7am – 8pm (37.5hrs a week Monday to Friday) based on a rotating shift pattern
Main responsibilities include:
· Provide 1st line support by phone and email
· Provide 2nd level investigative support of all incidents and service requests when needed.
· Provide floor walking support to the Glasgow office on a rota basis
· Support international offices with equivalent services
· Accurate ticket logging of all IT incidents and service requests
· End to end ownership of all IT tickets
· Manage all end user administration such as joiners, leavers etc.
· Configuration and asset management
· Management/support of pool and permanent laptops, remote worker and user administration
· Blackberry support
· Point of contact for projects within the firm from inception through to “business as usual”
Your skills will include:
· Use initiative with a positive and can do attitude
· Identify business impacting incidents and escalate according to the escalation process
· Ability to communicate effectively with a confident telephone manner
· Excellent attention to detail and in all written communication
· Ability to work effectively alone and within your team/group or project, under the
· Maintain good working relationships with all members of IT
· Highly motivated, willing to continually update knowledge and skill set
· Ability to liaise and communicate with all levels within IT and across the business
· Analysis and troubleshooting skills of all IT incidents
· Microsoft Office XP/WIN7/2003 and 2010
· Microsoft Windows XP Workstations
· Able to support software applications including CRM systems
· Active Directory administration
· Installation / moves of hardware such as printers, digital senders, MFD’s (multi-
function devices), PC’s and all peripheral items
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this leading company who offer a great working environment.
For more information please get in touch asap.