Project Manager Business Change
Change Digital Recruitment are recruiting a Business Change Project Manager on behalf of one of the executive bodies of the Scottish Government which is focused on education throughout Scotland. This role is responsible for the delivery of business change focused projects which will have a major impact on the delivery of services and meeting emerging demands within the organisation.
Based in Dalkeith, Scotland this role sits within the assessment and data services team and will focus on the delivery of business-driven change projects and introduction of new services ensuring that they are delivered and implemented.
- Manage the planning and delivery of business user activities to support a wide range of projects including the production of documentation throughout the project life cycle to meet project and live delivery deadlines and fulfil the requirements of all stakeholders
- Manage and oversee the completion of user requirements including understanding and evaluating business processes and working with business analysts and lead users to ensure accurate specification of system requirements
- Working with Test Managers and users in the production of test plans and test scripts, identification of data and environment requirements, and reporting UAT outcomes
Experience and skills required
- Previous experience in managing business change including business process change, requirements gathering and systems analysis
- Have experience in leading User Acceptance Testing in an agile environment
- Have project experience with a strong understanding of the project lifecycle and Microsoft Project
- Ability to work on own initiative in pressurised situations and to constantly changing deadlines
- Knowledge and experience of data analysis, Microsoft Excel and PowerBI would be advantageous