Are you an experienced Project Manager ?
Do you have experience working in a a consultancy or professional services environment ?
Have you worked in a global environment across multiple time-zones ?
This is a 12 month salaried fixed term contract. Not a daily rate contract.
This is a key role to help enable a complex global transformation of the operating model from initiation to realisation of full benefits where there is a significant level of interdependency across workstreams.
Your experience should include:
· Develop and proactively manage the project design and implementation plan
· Liaise with workstream leads to ensure that business requirements are clearly documented and that the proposed outcomes, solutions and supporting systems, processes and plans fully support those requirements.
· Develop and manage project trackers.
· Implement and manage RAID log.
· Track progress against matter plans, budget and agreed KPIs,
· Develop a clear understanding of resource requirements for each stage of design and delivery
· Identifying, managing and recording change control requests.
· Working closely with the change and communications team to ensure that stakeholder analysis, change impact analysis and benefit analysis are part of workstream delivery plans
Required skills & experience:
· Demonstrable experience of project management in consultancy or professional services firms
· Used to working in a global environment and across multiple time-zones
· Experience of the whole project lifecycle. This includes scoping, scheduling, costing, resourcing, change, communications, quality and risk
· Excellent people skills along with a track record of establishing and maintaining effective relationships with stakeholders at all levels
· Excellent presentation, written, communication and interpersonal skills
· Advanced organisational and influencing skills, flexibility of style, attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high pressured, detail-oriented environment
· Excellent IT skills, in particular Microsoft Project, Excel and PowerPoint
· AgilePM, APM, PMP, PRINCE2 or equivalent project management certifications
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this leading company who offer a great working environment.
For more information please get in touch asap.