Change Digital recruitment are working with one of the UK’s most recognised consumer brands on a major campaign to further enhance and improve the customer experience within their financial services business. This business provides a range of consumer-focused financial services products ranging from loans and credit cards through to household and motor insurance.
Due to continued growth, they are now recruiting the position of Product Manager – Customer Lead
Based in Edinburgh, Scotland this role is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of single or multiple features that optimise performance of digital services and enhance customer experience.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
· Translate analysis of customer behaviour, competitors, market and digital trends into insight to identify and realise opportunities to improve multi-channel digital experiences that align to the company’s vision
· Work with the Product Lead to influence and support the creation of the product vision and overall product backlog
· Analyse and capture requirements and create user stories together with my scrum team and other stakeholders
· Work with multiple stakeholders, scrum team and third parties to deliver product features
· Demonstrate understanding of managing risks across products, highlighting the appropriate risks and defining mitigating actions and controls
Experience and skills required for the role:
· Previous experience and a track record of owning a relevant product and delivering a backlog of change within an Agile environment
· Strong stakeholder management skills and delivering with conflicting stakeholder objectives
· Preferably the candidate will have an understanding of our internal product offering of Banking and/or Insurance, including their supporting systems/processes
· Responsiveness; being agile in approach and making decisions quickly and to drive forward deliver
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· A self-starter with the ability to engage and influence at various levels across the business