Project Manager – Payments
Change Digital are recruiting a Project Manager on behalf of a highly recognised and growing retail bank. This company have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join them as they begin a number of new payments focused projects.
This role sits within the payments department and will focus on delivering a number of payments focused projects with an emphasis on card payments and card not present payments projects. previous experience project delivery within credit cards or payments is a specific requirement for this role.
This organisation is based in Edinburgh, Scotland however at present all project staff members are based remotely working from home and this is expected to remain for the time being. Due to the specific nature of the role the client are happy to consider candidates working remotely from home but there would be a requirement to attend project meetings with colleagues in Edinburgh with an expectation this would be done once per month.
Responsibilities for the role will include:
- Managing and delivering projects in line with Bank methodologies. Using appropriate toolsets, ensuring required governance is followed and that budgets and KPIs are met
- Using industry knowledge and best practice to continuously improve processes and procedures
- Shaping, building and embedding improvements to ensure delivery of the best possible customer outcomes.
- Managing and coaching others to ensure they have the skills and support required to deliver quality outputs in a timely manner
- Managing and holding accountable/ getting value for money and quality service from third party suppliers
Experience & Skills required
- Previous experience of project management delivery and change management experience
- Previous experience of payments systems and credit cards systems and regulation is an essential requirement for this role
- Strong relationship building and stakeholder management skills are required
- Previous experience of line management or laeadership and coaching/developing team members would be highly advantageous
- Experience of working in both agile and waterfall environments would be advantageous in this role