Are you a highly experienced Solutions Architect?
Do you have strong Oracle application skills?
Would you like to work for a global company that is going through an exciting period of growth?
In this role, you will be part of a Global Architecture function and you will be responsible for defining technically astute solutions, leading and defining effective business solutions.
Responsibilities will include:
· Perform a lead Application Architecture role within a major delivery programme
· Proactively engage across Business, IT and Third-Party stakeholders
· Drive the definition of the application design, mapping business and technical requirements
· Take a lead role in the selection of new and innovative solutions
· Actively participate in the full project lifecycle from early shaping of high-level estimates
· Capture and manage risks, issues and assumptions identified through the lifecycle
· Assist sponsors in the creation of rounded and compelling business cases for change
· Maintain an active awareness of emerging trends and developments in technology
· High-level mentoring of application design & development teams to embed architectural framework and best practices.
Your experience should include:
· Strong application design and delivery experience, ideally from a programming/software engineering background
· General Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
· SOA Suite
· Oracle Service Bus
· BPEL Process manager
· Business process management (BPM)
· Oracle Business Rules
· Application development framework (ADF)
· Web Centre content (WCCM)
· WebLogic server
· Oracle E-business Suite (Specifically the financial-based modules)
Apply now or for more information get in touch with Gary Simpson, asap on 0141 5668922