Are you a highly experienced Senior Data Specialist ?
Do you want to manage a growing MI and Data Science team ?
If so I have a fantastic role for you with my client who is a market leading provider of outsourced contact center services and software solutions for several the world’s most successful brands.
They are based in Glasgow and can offer hybrid working if needed.
They are going through a major transformation at the moment and are looking at their whole approach as to how they deliver Data and MI analysis to the business. In this role you will be leading a Data team who are responsible for consolidating all their data sources and presenting on Power BI.
· Prioritise and manage the BAU activities of the MI and Data Science team, and balance this with your vision led projects work.
· Mange the MI team to design a data-mart that can be used to unify their disparate data sources.
· The design and creation of a suite of dashboard tailored for specific audiences.
· Working with our Technology team, you will design and implement a modern data infrastructure capable of supporting our desired strategies in both the Data and IT areas.
· Work with business standards on data security
· Communicate progress to our leadership Team and ensuring delivery of product against key milestones
· Power BI (Cloud Node)
· SQL Server
· SQL Server Integrated Services
· Python / R would be an advantage
· Experience of predictive modelling
· Excellent communication skills
· Able to design creative and innovative solutions
· Able to present to board level audience
For more information get in touch asap.