Change Digital recruitment are working with one of the UK’s most recognised consumer brands on a major campaign to further enhance and improve the customer experience within their financial services business. This business provides a range of consumer-focused financial services products ranging from loans and credit cards through to household and motor insurance.
Due to continued growth, they are now recruiting the key position of Digital Experience Lead to take on the responsibility of understanding the commercial and customer strategy and creating a tangible digital vision that sets the direction for the Digital Customer Experience and a strategy to deliver it.
Based in Edinburgh, Scotland this role will play a critical part in setting the direction of the Bank’s digital customer experience and a strategy to deliver it.
Key responsibilities will include
· Take the bank, customer and commercial strategies and translate it into a inspiring, but tangible vision for Digital
· Oversee all Digital Product work, ensuring that standards are met and committed outcomes/benefits delivered against
· Work with Product Managers to translate the Digital Vision into clear outcomes and objectives for the Product Team
· Act as an SME for Customer Experience across all product teams; ensuring alignment with the vision and standards
· Create, own, evolve and govern a set of value-aligned Digital Customer Journeys, ensuring their integrity is maintained as Product Teams develop capability aligned features
Experience and skills required for the role
· At least 5 years’ experience working in Digital Experience, particularly within a Product or Design role
· A technical understanding of Digital and banking apps that bridges both Design and Engineering
· Experience developing and socialising a Digital Vision and Strategy to C-Suite executives
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills to promote collaboration across a broad group of teams including Design, Engineering, Product, and the wider organisation
· A good understanding of the Product Development process and agile methodologies across both discovery and delivery