Change Digital recruitment are working with one of the UK’s most recognised consumer brands on a major campaign to further enhance and improve the customer experience within their financial services business. This business provides a range of consumer-focused financial services products ranging from loans and credit cards through to household and motor insurance.
Due to continued growth, they are now recruiting the key position of Digital Analytics Manager – Tagging. This role manages the day to day running of the tagging environment with responsibility for the maintenance of products and/or the delivery of key projects relating to Digital Customer Experience. This organisation is based in Edinburgh, Scotland and they are happy to consider candidates from across the UK who are happy to work remotely from home and attend meetings in Edinburgh occasionally.
· Robust and reliable data capture across our digital channels both BAU and Project Delivery
· Accurate Data Collection and/or interpretation of website Data (supporting BAU and Project Delivery)
· Manage & Translate the Digital Analytics input into all Digital Customer Experience projects
· Devise creative tagging solutions to robustly support the requirements of the business
· Manage the build and testing of automated reports and dashboards specific to your relevant stakeholder
· Support of all digital tagging required for the website from Digital Analytics, Digital Marketing and Product Teams
Experience & skills
· The successful candidate must have previous experience of data analysis – often using large complex data sets
· This role requires a candidate with a strong technical acumen with Digital/Internet technologies
· This role requires an individual with strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate the analysis of complex data sets to a non-technical audience
· Previous experience of using web analytics tools (Google and/or Adobe Analytics) is required
· Previous experience of MS Excel (to an advanced level) and BI reporting tools (e.g. Microstrategy / Tableau)
· Relationship building skills with the ability to manage and influence stakeholders.