Payments Security Manager – Permanent – Edinburgh – up to £75K plus benefits
This is a permanent role with a financial services company in Edinburgh. My client is looking for someone who has worked in a payments environment and will bring their risk, assurance, compliance and oversight experience.
This role will be expected to:
· Enhance the SME support provision to scheme and regulatory attestations
· Provide an understanding of the internal control environment
· Effectively engage with and challenge our stakeholders and suppliers on information provided to protect customers, systems, assets and organisational data against technical threats.
· Maintaining an understanding of the end-to-end payments service and knowledge of the CISO Operational controls to form compliance responses for review and approval by senior stakeholders
· Collaborating with Payments Compliance team to review 3rd party contracts, end to end payment processes and system flows to ensure information security management responsibilities are defined and comprehensive documentation held and proactively managed.
· Developing and maintaining proactive relationships at all levels, communicate Cyber Security requirements to internal and external stakeholders.
· Supporting Payment Security Lead by acting as the central point of contact for CISO compliance activity providing support to the business.
· Maintaining accurate records and documentation in line with controls, procedures and audit requirements.
· Implementing and maintaining CISO policies, standards, procedures and guidelines
· Assess compliance with CISO policies and relevant regulation through the design and delivery of controls, able to perform proactive challenge on control performance.
· Support the design and implementation of metrics and other management reporting on Payments Security issues and policy compliance.
· Experience of working in a related IT/IS/Cyber environment; including oversight of outsourced services
· Detailed understanding of core tools and processes used to manage Payments Security
· SME experience of support provision to Payments schemes and regulatory attestations
· Experienced delivery of assurance and oversight
· Relevant degree/qualification, security accreditation or experience
· Excellent communication skills.
Interviews will be held soon so please get in touch for an initial discussion around the company, opportunity and benefits.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com>
Mobile – 077 375 38 248