Are you an experienced Business Analyst ?
Do you have experience of working on complex, large-scale business transformation projects ?
You will be part of the Change & Business Improvement function which will enable the company to build and provide market leading services. This includes making organisation changes (including processes and changes to service delivery) which allows them to be able to respond to the changing demands of clients, evolving technology and market efficiency drives.
This role can be based in Glasgow or London. Initially working remotely and then will move to 2 days a week in the office.
Your experience should include:
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to deal with senior stakeholders
· Good understanding of the challenges that organisations face with regards to strategic projects
· Able to negotiate and influence senior stakeholders in the approach that they would want to take
· Ability to understand business needs when the business maybe doesn’t understand what the overall goal is
· Good understanding of technical and cultural challenges that a company can face in multiple jurisdictions
· Experience of working with 3rd parties to bring in software as a service, energetic and driven.
· Understanding of turning a strategic vision and direction into a realistic plan and activity.
· Business change experience within global organisation.
· Experience of best practice methodologies and tools.
· The ability to influence the business functions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this leading company who offer a great working environment.
For more information please get in touch asap on 0141 5668922